Located in Central California, Immanuel School is 19 miles southeast of Fresno and 19 miles north of Visalia. The 13.5 acre campus, overlooking the Kings River, serves students in grades K-12.
The philosophy of Immanuel Schools is grounded on the following beliefs:
- The home, church, and school should complement each other, promoting the student’s spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth.
- Learning involves interaction between people, and that a well-rounded education involves exposure to a variety of cultures, idea, and issues, all of which are to be interpreted by the light of God’s Word.
- God has given differing abilities to each student. It is the staff’s responsibility to stimulate and to challenge each student according to his/her ability while seeking to develop the student’s full potential.
- Immanuel Schools must offer the best educational opportunities possible, using the finest facilities and equipment that the constituency can afford.
- Every instructor is encouraged in professional growth and that new ideas in education are considered if they will improve the program of the school and remain consistent with it’s mission.
- The student’s home, church, and school experiences should be in preparation for a life of fellowship with God through Jesus Christ and service to Him and fellow men.
- Evaluation and assessment of our educational and spiritual programs, as evidenced in the lives of the Immanuel’s graduates, is necessary for continued improvement toward meeting the needs of our students.
Immanuel High School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Immanuel maintains academic excellence as educational leaders by providing:
- A Biblically-Based Foundation
- Rigor, Relevance and Relationship
- Assessments and Accountability
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Professional Staff Development
- AP Courses and Extracurricular clubs, activities, and sports
Immanuel School Facilities include:
Sports complex, football stadium, baseball fields, softball fields, soccer fields, track, metal shop, gym, basketball courts, volleyball Courts
“Two of my children graduated from IMMANUEL and we found that their education is at a higher level than other local schools. They were better prepared for college.” -Parent Testimonial
“A staff that cares, is trustworthy, and goes the extra mile. A community culture.” -Student Testimonial
“We appreciate that the teachers and staff are involved with the students. If a student is struggling, it will not go unnoticed. Kids get to be kids and enjoy their school experience without the pressures of the ‘world’ bombarding them.” -Parent Testimonial
Immanuel School is dedicated to maintaining exceptional academic standards and practices. Through rigorous curriculum, relevant teaching practices, and authentic teacher-student relationships, Immanuel students excel. Immanuel School strives to offer the best educational opportunities possible, using the finest facilities and equipment that the constituency can afford. Every instructor is encouraged in professional growth and that new ideas in education are considered if they will improve the program of the school and remain consistent with its mission.
|Founded Year: 1926||Campus Acreage: 13.5 on main campus and 50 at the sports complex.|
|Co-ed/Boys/Girls School: Co-ed||Religion: Christian|
|Grades the School Has (K-12): All||Grades the School Accepts Chinese Students (K-12): 9-12|
|Student Population: 557||Chinese Population: 16|
|Teacher/Student Ratio: 12 to 1||Average Class Size: 18|
|Dorm or Homestay: Homestay||Accrediting Agency: Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
Advanced Placement Classes
- AP Psychology
- AP US History
- AP Calculus
- AP Biology
- AP World History
- AP Economics Micro
- AP Economics Macro
- AP Statistics
- Honors- English 4 Honors
List of Top Universities that Immanuel Graduates Attend
- UC Berkley CSU Fresno
- CSU Fullerton CSU Long Beach
- CSU Northridge Cal Poly – San Luis Obispo
- UC Davis UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles UC Merced
- UC Riverside UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara Hawaii Pacific University
- Pepperdine University University of Idaho
- University of Montana University of Notre Dame
- University of the Pacific
At the high school, Immanuel currently competes in 10 girls sports and 10 boys sports. As a member of the California Interscholastic Federation Central Section, Immanuel traditionally has strong athletic programs and have won multiple championships. The junior high school is in a junior high league where they compete in 5 girls sports and 5 boys sports.
- Track & Field
- Volleyball (Indoor)
- Water Polo
- Cross County
- Football (USA)
Moderate English Proficiency
|Campus Size:||13.5 on main campus and 50 at the sports complex|
|AP/Honors Courses:||7 AP Classes, 1 Honors|
|Sports Team:||10 Girls teams, 10 Boys teams|
SAT Average Scores:
|School Type:||Private Co-Ed|