Facilities: Gymnasiums, Athletic Fields, Science Labs, Library, Cafeteria, Kitchen, Locker Rooms & Pool
Awards and Achievements:
- National Blue Ribbon School
- California Distinguished School
- California Exemplary School Award in Physical Education & Health Education
- California Athletic High School of the Year
- Clovis Unified CLASSI Award
- California State Championships
- California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Championships
- League Supremacy Titles
- CA excellence in education
- Winter Percussion Ensemble – WGI Scholastic Class A World Champions 2003
Clovis East Alumni have gone on to study at prestigious universities such as New York University, Notre Dame, Pepperdine, Purdue, Texas A&M, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and USC.
Clovis East High School is a public high school located in Central California on the Reagan Educational Center campus, which also houses an intermediate school. The mission of the school is to graduate students who possess the background knowledge, academic skills, and technological expertise that they will need to become life-long learners, productive workers, and civic-minded community members. Participation in school activities builds stronger relationships, improves self-esteem, and develops the skills students need to prepare them to meet future challenges in college and the workforce.
The heart of Clovis East High School is the staff. The school has a strong team of faculty and administrators who all believe in lifelong learning and who share that same philosophy with students.
The school offers rigorous academic programs that include Advanced Placement, Honors, support courses in language arts and math, CTE career courses, special needs offerings in RSP and SDC, and a successful English Learner program.
Clovis East has a six period regular scheduled day on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Wednesday (even periods) and Thursday (odd periods) are block scheduled days allowing teachers additional time in the curriculum with students.
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environmental Science
- European History
- US Government
- US History
- World History
Clovis East offers a wide array of sports and an excellent athletics program.
- Varsity Cross Country
- Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Football
- Girl’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Golf
- Girl’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Tennis
- Girl’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Volleyball
- Girl’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Water Polo
- Boy’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Water Polo
- Boy’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Basketball
- Girl’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Basketball
- Boy’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Soccer
- Girl’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Soccer
- Boy’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Baseball
- Boy’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Golf
- Girl’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Softball
- Swim and Diving
- Boy’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Tennis
- Boy’s Varsity/Junior Varsity/Freshman Volleyball
The Boys’ Clovis East track and field team won the 2009 CIF State Championship. The Clovis East Girl’s Badminton were named Valley Championships three consecutive (2009-10,2010-11,2011-12).
Clovis East also offers numerous opportunities in the fine arts and extracurricular clubs and activities.
- Visual Arts
- Science Olympiad
- Science Fair
- Academic Decathlon
Various Clubs (21 in Total) Including:
- California Scholarship Federation
- Key Club
- National Honors Society